- Original Passport
- Original Bill of Lading
- Packing List
Each person is allowed duty free allowance for the following items:
- Personal wearing apparel and clothing
Following items are allowed on the payment as notified from time to time by the federal government
- Personal adornments
- Toilet requisites and electric shaver
- Medals, trophies & prizes
- One electric iron
- One hair dryer
- One hair dresser
- Two hundred cigarettes or fifty cigars,
- Or half a kg of manufactured tobacco
- Pushcart, toys & goods of personal use of the accompanying child
- One mobile phone
- One wrist watch
- One radio or one ordinary tape recorder
- One VCP or VCR or VCD or DVD player
- One still and one video camera
Goods Documents required Customs Prescriptions Remarks
- Deep freezer
- Microwave oven
- Cooking range
- Washing machine
- air conditioner.
- One laptop or desktop PC
- One wheel chair for personal use
- Personal jewelry not exceeding $1000 only for lady passengers
- Professional tools not exceeding a value of $2,000
A further duty free allowance of the aggregate value up to five hundred dollars in case the goods are purchased from one of the duty free shops in Pakistan within sixty days of the arrival (excluding the dutiable items listed above)
Clearance 4-5 days
Customs duties payable in any currency acceptable in Pakistani Banks or in Pak Rupees.
Exemption certificate issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad
- Inventory/Packing list
- Authority letter from Mission
- All household goods and personal effects are duty/tax free.
- Port storage is free for five days
- While demurrage for containerized shipment will be charged normally after seven days from vessel arrival.
Goods Documents required Customs Prescriptions Remarks Temporary Visitors/Tourists
- Original passport.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- Packing list
The tourist is allowed duty free allowance for a period of 30 days or less:
Personal wearing apparel and clothing accessories, personal adornments, toilet requisites and electric shaver, medals, trophies & prizes, one electric iron, one hair dryer, one hair dresser, two hundred cigarettes or fifty cigars or half a kg of manufactured tobacco, pushcart toys& goods of personal use of the accompanying child one mobile phone, one wrist watch, one still and one video camera, professional tools of the value not exceeding five hundred dollars, additional duty free allowance of the value not exceeding one hundred dollars, pushcart, toys
and goods of personal use of the accompanying child.
Goods Documents required Customs Prescriptions Remarks Vehicles
- Goods Declaration Form
- Invoice of purchase showing the engine number, model and horsepower.
- Valid Driving License(In case of TR)
Duty as per specifications:
Up to 800 CC
50% Custom Duty on the assessed value
16% Sales Tax
6% Income Tax and 1 % Federal Excise Duty
801 to 1000 cc
55% customs duty
All other duties remain the same.
1001 to 1500 cc
60% Custom duty
All other duties remain the same.
1501 to 1800 cc
75 % Custom duty on the assessed value
all other duties remain the same.
1800cc and above
90 % Custom duty on the assessed value, all other duties remain the same.
Sales tax is charged at the assessed value plus the custom duty.
Income tax is charged at the assessed value plus the custom duty plus the sales tax value.
Federal duty is charged at the assessed value plus the customs duty.
Duty free entry for diplomats and privileged persons.
Goods Documents required Customs Prescriptions Remarks Pets/Animals
- Health & Vaccination Certificates issued by concerned Authority at originating country
- Passport of importer
- Quarantine Certificate issued by Government of Pakistan
Allowed accompanied or as unaccompanied baggage
- Arms and ammunition
- Obscene and subversive literature
- Items of intellectual property right infringement
- Alcoholic beverages
- All goods of Israeli origin