The following documentation’s are essential for the smooth clearance and delivery of used household goods or personnel effect shipments. If demurrage charges occur due to lack of documentation or incorrect consignment information, all costs will be billed back to the origin agent. All documents should be mailed to shipper.
Please forward the following documents:
1. Original Air Waybill or Ocean Bill of Lading
2. Original packing list or inventory
3. Certificate of insurance (if applicable)
4. Transmittal Letter (Advising consignee information, billing Instruction)
Immediately upon departure of any shipment E-mail/Fax with the following information:
1. Full name of Owner (as written in passport)
2. Full name of Company (Shipper’s Employer)
3. Name and Telephone number of contact person
4. Airway bill or Ocean Bill of Lading number
5. Flight or vessel information
6. Number of pieces and weight of shipment
Important: This information is intended for general guidance. Orbit International Logistics LTD. cannot however take responsibility for any errors or omissions or for any loss or damage that may occur from its use. As such it is advisable to contact the nearest Nigerian customs office for full and current information prior to importation.
Moving to Nigeria
When moving from Canada to Nigeria it is very important to choose the best overseas moving company. Orbit International Moving Logistics is the best international moving company in Canada. With our extensive experience with international relocations to Nigeria, Orbit International Moving Logistics can offer you and your family, valuable insights about you’re moving to Nigeria and finding the right international relocation companies and choosing the best international moving service overseas moving companies. We have listed below helpful ideas and tips that can help you plan you’re moving to Nigeria. Shall you prefer to talk with an International moving consultant, please call (416) 661-4228.
The Best Overseas Moving Companies
There are many overseas moving companies who claim to be the best mover and best relocation company in the country. Of course this cannot be true because then, all the international shipping companies would be the best.
To help determine which overseas moving company is right for you, Orbit International Moving Logistics Ltd has gathered some vital points for you to consider.
- The best tip – a recommendation from a friend.
- Research the overseas moving companies you are considering. Check if they are licensed to export and import.
- Make sure that you are performing an equal comparison between the quotes of the various companies. You compare international relocation rates from the overseas moving companies based on shipping an equal volume of goods and contracting the same exact shipping service on the same dates. Pay special attention to the “EXCLUDES” of each quote to insure that you are not overlooking any hidden fees.
- Check the overseas moving company’s referrals and reputation. Ask each company for testimonials from past clients. A reputable overseas moving company should have some for you to review.
- Visit the physical office of the overseas moving company you are considering. Never trust an international moving company without a physical address!. In this day and age anyone can have an office in their basement.
- Make sure that the overseas shipping company you choose has reputable overseas forwarding agents who can assist you in the same manner that you are getting from the company moving you from Canada.