Moving to Monaco
- Customers taking up permanent residence in Monaco require the following documents:
- Certificate of Change of Residence (Attestation de Non-Cession) stating Customer has lived abroad for at least one year, has owned items for more than three months and that goods will not be sold for 12 months from importation
- Detailed inventory which is valued, signed, dated and in duplicate
- Customers establishing secondary residence require the following documents:
- Authorization Certificate from the Regional Customs Directorate in triplicate
- Detailed inventory which is valued and in triplicate
- Proof of ownership or renting of residence
- Proof of normal residence abroad
- For Customers taking up permanent residence, household goods and personal effects are duty-free provided Customer has been abroad for at least one year and items have been used at least three months
- For Customers establishing secondary residence, household goods and personal effects are duty-free provided Customer has used the goods for at least three months in an EC country (six months in a non-EC country), he owns or rents the secondary residence for a minimum period of 12 months if his primary residence is another EC country (24 months if in a non-EC country) and he does not sell or trade those items for one year after importation from a EC country (two years from a non-EC country)
- If second shipment anticipated, it must be stated at the time of first importation
- Tobacco products
- Raw material and semi-finished products
- Medicine (must have authorization to import from the Ministry of Health)
- Firearms and ammunition (Import Permit must be provided by the Directorate General of Customs)
- Antiques may require a license
- Narcotic drugs
- Live plants
- Autos can be imported duty-free provided:
- Owner is moving his principle residence to Monaco
- Owner has been abroad for more than one year
- Has owned auto for at least six months
- MUST BE LISTED ON THE INVENTORY (giving year, make, model chassis, engine and registration numbers) even if not accompanying household goods
- Cars may be loaded in container with household goods, but must be near doors
- Documents required:
- Attestation from French Consulate at origin
- Purchase invoice
- Dogs, cats and birds require a Health Certificate from a veterinarian
customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to Jordan (this destination )and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, orbitmoving.com cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate before you make your move to Monaco.
Moving to Monaco
When moving from Canada to Monaco it is very important to choose the best overseas moving company. Orbit International Moving Logistics is the best international moving company in Canada. With our extensive experience with international relocations to Monaco, Orbit International Moving Logistics can offer you and your family, valuable insights about you’re moving to Monaco and finding the right international relocation companies and choosing the best international moving service overseas moving companies. We have listed below helpful ideas and tips that can help you plan you’re moving to Monaco. Shall you prefer to talk with an International moving consultant, please call (416) 661-4228.
The Best Overseas Moving Companies
There are many overseas moving companies who claim to be the best mover and best relocation company in the country. Of course this cannot be true because then, all the international shipping companies would be the best.
To help determine which overseas moving company is right for you, Orbit International Moving Logistics Ltd has gathered some vital points for you to consider.
- The best tip – a recommendation from a friend.
- Research the overseas moving companies you are considering. Check if they are licensed to export and import.
- Make sure that you are performing an equal comparison between the quotes of the various companies. You compare international relocation rates from the overseas moving companies based on shipping an equal volume of goods and contracting the same exact shipping service on the same dates. Pay special attention to the “EXCLUDES” of each quote to insure that you are not overlooking any hidden fees.
- Check the overseas moving company’s referrals and reputation. Ask each company for testimonials from past clients. A reputable overseas moving company should have some for you to review.
- Visit the physical office of the overseas moving company you are considering. Never trust an international moving company without a physical address!. In this day and age anyone can have an office in their basement.
- Make sure that the overseas shipping company you choose has reputable overseas forwarding agents who can assist you in the same manner that you are getting from the company moving you from Canada.
Orbit International Moving Logistics Ltd was established by 2 long time family friends who had experienced moves with mixes results. However, none have satisfied the quality of service needed during such an emotional and straining event. We have extensive experience relocating customers worldwide by Ocean Freight and Air Cargo as we are an international shipper. Our rates are always All-inclusive. What sets us apart is the level of service we offer our customers. We provide free, no-obligation estimates, listen to your concerns, and find the solutions best suited to meeting your removal and relocation needs – whether you’re moving your family.(i.e. door-to-door, door to port, full containers, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.) We offer free consultations with one of our relocation specialist and assist you in planning moving to Monaco and choosing the right overseas moving services.
“Discover the Difference with Orbit”