Moving to Venezuela
PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED GOODS
Firearms, drugs, pornographic material, food, alcoholic beverages. If any of these items are included in a shipment, they may be confiscated and serious delays may develop in the clearance process
Household goods and personal effects which have been used for over 6 months may be imported duty free, if covered by a Certificate of Use, stamped by the Venezuelan consulate in origin (see below for further details), which is granted only to returning Venezuelan citizens and to returning residents. All other shipments (except diplomats) must be prepared to pay import duties, taxes and VAT. The shipper must be in Venezuela when the shipment arrives.
- Original bill of lading or air waybill. (2 original bills of lading are required for surface shipments)
- Shipper’s passport showing entry stamp of the immigration office at the airport.
- Copy of shipper’s personal R.I.F. (Venezuelan Taxpayer’s registration number).
- Signature of shipper on customs forms supplied locally in Venezuela by the destination agent.
- Detailed inventory (packing list), preferably by lift vans. PBO’s are not accepted. All items must state contents.
- Certificate of Use (if applicable) and attached inventory, both in Spanish, stamped by the Venezuelan Consulate in origin. No values should be shown on the Certificate nor on the attached inventory. Shipments should only be forwarded once this document has been obtained. Shipments without this certificate will be subject to payment of duties, taxes and VAT.
- Franchise for diplomatic shipments.
- No values should be declared on shipping documents, including value on airway bill.
- Purchase invoices are required for all new items in the shipment.
Please request latest regulations from us before shipping.
Important: This information is intended for general guidance. Orbit International Logistics LTD. cannot however take responsibility for any errors or omissions or for any loss or damage that may occur from its use. As such it is advisable to contact the nearest Venezuelan customs office for full and current information prior to importation.
Moving to Venezuela
When moving from Canada to Venezuela it is very important to choose the best overseas moving company. Orbit International Moving Logistics is the best international moving company in Canada. With our extensive experience with international relocations to Venezuela, Orbit International Moving Logistics can offer you and your family, valuable insights about you’re moving to Venezuela and finding the right international relocation companies and choosing the best international moving service overseas moving companies. We have listed below helpful ideas and tips that can help you plan you’re moving to Venezuela. Shall you prefer to talk with an International moving consultant, please call (416) 661-4228.
The Best Overseas Moving Companies
There are many overseas moving companies who claim to be the best mover and best relocation company in the country. Of course this cannot be true because then, all the international shipping companies would be the best.
To help determine which overseas moving company is right for you, Orbit International Moving Logistics Ltd has gathered some vital points for you to consider.
- The best tip – a recommendation from a friend.
- Research the overseas moving companies you are considering. Check if they are licensed to export and import.
- Make sure that you are performing an equal comparison between the quotes of the various companies. You compare international relocation rates from the overseas moving companies based on shipping an equal volume of goods and contracting the same exact shipping service on the same dates. Pay special attention to the “EXCLUDES” of each quote to insure that you are not overlooking any hidden fees.
- Check the overseas moving company’s referrals and reputation. Ask each company for testimonials from past clients. A reputable overseas moving company should have some for you to review.
- Visit the physical office of the overseas moving company you are considering. Never trust an international moving company without a physical address!. In this day and age anyone can have an office in their basement.
- Make sure that the overseas shipping company you choose has reputable overseas forwarding agents who can assist you in the same manner that you are getting from the company moving you from Canada.
Orbit International Moving Logistics Ltd was established by 2 long time family friends who had experienced moves with mixes results. However, none have satisfied the quality of service needed during such an emotional and straining event. We have extensive experience relocating customers worldwide by Ocean Freight and Air Cargo as we are an international shipper. Our rates are always All-inclusive. What sets us apart is the level of service we offer our customers. We provide free, no-obligation estimates, listen to your concerns, and find the solutions best suited to meeting your removal and relocation needs – whether you’re moving your family.(i.e. door-to-door, door to port, full containers, RO-RO, custom crates, etc.) We offer free consultations with one of our relocation specialist and assist you in planning moving to Venezuela and choosing the right overseas moving services.
List of Consulates in Canada:
Embassy of Venezuela in Ottawa, Canada
32 Range Road ON – K1N 8J4
Phone: (613 )235-5151
Fax: (613) 235-3205
Web Site: http://www.misionvenezuela.org
Consulate of Venezuela in Montreal, Canada
384 de Maisonneuve O.
H3A 1L4. MTL, QC.
Phone: (514) 842 3417 / 842 3418
Fax: (514) 287 7101
Web Site: http://www.consulvenemontreal.org
Consulate of Venezuela in Toronto, Canada
365 Bloor Street East, Suite N 1904, M4W 3L4
Phone: (416) 960 6070
Fax: (416) 960 607
“Discover the Difference with Orbit”